This is a very special 'all-in-one' amendment for photoperiod varieties: its primary use is as a top dressing to promote abundant, heavy, aromatic and frosty flowers but also, because of the diverse range of ingredients and inclusion of beneficials, it's perfect to 'recharge' used soil or coco for subsequent runs.
The name 'REAPER' originates from a valued customer for whom we originally developed the mix: he wanted an all-in-one, easy to use, potent flower mix, so in addition to the ingredients contained in our Bloom2 mix, this one includes specific amounts of palm tree ash, dried molasses and our beneficial products: Barley, Rockdust, Neem, Mealworm & BSF Frass & the mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria in MycoBoost.
It's the perfect choice for beginner growers who want an easy grow, with all beneficials already added in flower. It's also been a massive hit with our larger customers who don't want to add individual top dresses to multiple plants in flower: as it's so powerful, unlike our other flower mixes, you only need to top dress every other week.
Another massive benefit is that, due to the huge range of beneficials and trace elements, when mixed with Grow, it's an ideal amendment to 'recharge' used soil or coco for subsequent runs.
- Top dressing: Soil: 2-3ml/ litre of substrate (up to 1 tbsp/ gallon) every 2 weeks through flower. Do not use within 2 weeks of harvest. Coco: Double the soil quantity.
- Substrate recharge: Use above dosage alongside the recommended quantity of Grow. After applying, leave for a minimum of 10 days before use.
- We also advise adding 6ml/litre of substrate of Wormcasts (2 tbsp's per gallon) for soil (double this for coco) to further increase biological diversity and provide additional organic matter.
Organic Bat guano, Organic Scottish Seaweed, sterilised Bone meal, mined Sulphate of potash, Dried Molasses, Dolomite Lime, Organic Malted Barley Powder, Organic Neem meal, Mealworm & BSF Frass, Rockdust, Azomite®, Palm Tree ash, MycoBoost (mycorrhizal fungi & plant beneficial bacteria).
- Total Nitrogen (N) ........2.0%
- Phosphorous (P) ……....6.0%
- Potassium (K) ……………8.0%
Please note: the nutrient analysis above is indicative only: we are awaiting the results of lab tests.