MycoBoost is a unique blend of mycorrhizal fungi, plant beneficial bacteria, humic, fulvic and amino acids and organic growth stimulants. An ideal dry amendment or foliar spray to boost microbial activity and provide secondary macronutrients (including calcium and magnesium) plus valuable trace elements to your substrate.
It compliments all our other dry amendments and can be used at any stage of the plant’s lifecycle: it has been found to be particularly useful in flower alongside Bloom, Bloom2 (or Bloom AUTO) and Barley as a result of the increased phosphorous uptake and brilliant when growing in coco for an additional cal mag top up.
Mycorrhizal fungi, plant-beneficial Bacteria, Humic, fulvic & amino acids, Volcanic rockdust, Gypsum and Seaweed.
- Reduces transplant shock,
- Provides a valuable source of plant-available calcium & magnesium,
- Improves nutrient absorption, especially phosphorous,
- Aids pH stabilisation & absorbs excess sodium,
- Contributes a huge array of enzymes, micro-nutrients, vitamins, alginates and other bio stimulants,
- Tops up beneficial mycorrhizal fungi & bacteria.
For top dressing, apply 1.5ml per litre of soil (or up to 1 teaspoon per gallon) weekly through your plant’s lifetime or during flower only. Add it to the top of your growing medium and water in well after application. For foliar spray (not recommended in late flower), mix 1.5ml with 1L of water, stir thoroughly then spray on or pour over top of substrate.
For an indicative feeding chart showing how to use this product using a 20L pot, see our feeding page.