Wormcasts are a brilliant all-natural soil conditioner: not only do they contain macro nutrients, but they are also abundant in micro nutrients, minerals and trace elements plus worms refine these to their most plant usable form. We think worm castings are a superfood for garden plants!
Benefits of using this product
What makes worm castings so great? It’s the worm. As it digests organic materials it consumes & refines them. It has been found that wormcasts contained different supplements and micro-organisms that when used in the correct amounts, complements the surrounding soil.
As wormcasts on their own are slightly alkaline, our Wormcast mix has been enriched with a small amount of peat-free ericaceous compost (to reduce the ph) as well as bone meal and wheat bran to increase the phosphorous levels.
This is a general purpose, organic additive for your plant(s). It can be blended with your compost mix at the seedling stage or used as a top dressing at the vegetative or flowering stages of your plant’s growth.
Unlike most commercially available worm casts, ours have not been processed in any way and are therefore a 'live' product - we cannot rule out the possibility that the packs could contain small live worms.
- Total Nitrogen (N) ......2%
- Phosphorous (P) ........2%
- Potassium (K) ............3%
- All our packaging is plastic free: instead we use paper, cardboard and plant-based plastics with rubber adhesives: it's therefore 100% home compostable.
- Our 400ml package is specifically designed to fit through your letterbox so you won't have to worry about missed deliveries (and you benefit from competitive postage pricing!)